For those of you who have previously visited our site, you will notice a number of changes, in addition to the new Home page. In general, we have tried to make the site easier and more convenient to use: for example, you no longer need to register to post ads or messages.
Swanton Pacific Ranch Presentation Outline: “Starting A Modest Size Urban Timber Business: Place, Scope, and Scale”
March 3, 2010
- This presentation is not about writing a business plan: points covered would be an important part of a plan.
- These are questions to answer and issues to consider even before writing an urban timber business plan .
- After thinking about the answers and issues, you may feel like moving ahead.
- Or, you may feel like sitting down and waiting until the feeling of wanting to start this kind of business goes away.
- Sawing urban logs is easy compared to successfully operating an urban timber business. Read the rest of this entry »
The lumber for these four projects was sawed from a bur oak well over a century old that grew on private property in Cincinnati, OH. Read the rest of this entry »